We are looking for a new team member to join us at our centres in York.
– Term time only, part time hours
– Tuesday’s in Huntington 9.15am-1.15pm
– Thursday’s in Poppleton 9.15am-2.15pm
– Be part of a small friendly team
– Experience with toddlers and pre-schoolers preferred but all training provided
– Start date – March
This is an enjoyable job for someone who is a good team player, enjoys meeting new people and passionate about giving Children every opportunity to succeed and excel. You will work with the team to build the layout, support the children and their grown ups in the different classes (6 months to 4 year olds in age specific classes), and move in to leading classes in all age groups (full training given), and then help to dismantle the equipment and load it back in to the van. A good workout and great fun!
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, email firstname.lastname@example.org telling me abit about you with a phone number so I can call you for a chat. If you have a friend that might like it, let them know.