Returning to work after having children can be a daunting prospect however there are jobs that can fit around the needs of your family.
“Jobs for mums” are family-friendly positions that may be part-time, flexi-time, term-time, temporary contracts or even working from home.
If you have a vacancy to fill and would like to advertise the role on Ryedale Mumbler then please contact us here.
Level 2 Swim Teacher!
Exciting Opportunity to join our fantastic team!
Dive In have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Swim Teacher to join our team! We are looking for a passionate and experienced swim teacher for classes at Weighton Wold Pool in Market Weighton.
Job Requirements: Level 2 ASA/STA teaching qualification. Ability to work flexible hours including after school (3.45pm – 6.45pm) & weekends. NPLQ or NRASTIC life saving qualification. Excellent communication skills and sense of fun!
If you are interested please PM us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07593 545237.
A Level 3 Early Years Practitioner is required at Malton Montessori School.
Full time, Permanent position.
For more information contact Malton Montessori School 01653 696232.
Teaching babies a core lifesaving skill from birth is exciting, rewarding – and sometimes even challenging – but it’s something that everyone at Water Babies truly believes in.
We’re a very special kind of company (we like to think). Not only are we all absolutely passionate about what we do, but there’s also an incredibly positive energy created by the friendships fostered between so many like-minded individuals.
We’re looking for teachers in the following areas:
York, Malton, Helmsley, Pickering & surrounding areas
For a detailed job description and further details please call us on 01904 607110 or email email@example.com
Call us now to dip your toe in the water with the world’s leading baby swimming company!
The Trusts values and behaviours, the Wilf Ward Family Trust Way, play an important part to the expectations around how you perform in the role.
You can find them here.
Description of the Role:
The role of the Support Worker is a front line role which has the most direct impact on the lives of the people that we support. It is a varied, interesting and rewarding role which can involve a wide range of tasks. This could include (the list is not exhaustive) the following:
· Assisting and encouraging the people we support to make informed choices and to widen their experiences by focussing on their outcomes
· Adhering to and supporting individuals in their agreed support/care plan or person centred plan, enabling them to be as independent as possible and to live full and rewarding lives
· Enabling the people we support to access and use a varied range of facilities such as shopping, employment, leisure, and housing within the local community
· Contributing to service development through reviews, staff meetings, supervision and appraisal
· Participating in the duty rota and sleep in rota appropriate to the service
· Adhering to the Trust’s policies and procedures on safeguarding, health and safety, confidentiality, professional boundaries and regulatory framework at all times
· Maintaining accurate administration, medication and financial records
· Undertaking appropriate training and professional development to deliver support
· Providing support/assistance to each person to maintain a high standard of health and personal care and where required moving and handling using mobility aids and equipment
· Maintaining and developing good relationships with families, colleagues and others
· Communicating effectively with people who use services, other staff and external agencies
· Assisting people with developing and maintaining relationships within their local community
· Putting into practice prior knowledge, learning, and development and using it to develop others
· Following and implementing CQC standards, contributing to the service being safe, effective, caring, responsive to people’s needs and well led
· Promoting equality of opportunity and challenging poor and bad practice
· Carrying out on the spot risk assessments in difficult situation
Qualifications and Experience:
· No essential qualifications necessary
· Basic IT skills such as using email and word
· Achievement of the Induction programme within 3 months is a WWFT requirement and personal responsibility.
Personal Qualities Include:
Wanting to make a positive difference to a person’s life, caring, attention to detail, having a positive attitude, good at listening, being an effective communicator, helpful and supportive, a team worker, a person who always demonstrates high standards, being polite, being able to use your initiative.
Please apply via the Wilf Ward Family Trust website.
For further details please call Louise Crampton or Jayne Rudge on 01751 474740
Temple Spa is a business that helped me re-gain by work life balance, and bring back into focus, what really matters….MY FAMILY.
If this is something that you are wanting to try and achieve, then why not give me a call, and we can meet for a coffee, and a chat – no strings – I promise.
The beauty of being a Temple Spa Lifestyle Consultant, is flexibility. You can treat it as a hobby, a part-time business, or a full-time career.
There are lots of great benefits from exclusive savings, all-expenses paid international trips, treats, and most importantly, you are treated as a valued human being!!
The job can be as little or as much as you want – you set your own agenda, targets and timescales.
Some people join for emotional benefits, such as to help build self-esteem, some join for a saving fund (e.g to pay for Christmas or a Summer holiday), some for a chance to meet new people, and some for a full time job. You make the rules!
One thing is true – Temple Spa changes lives and for the better – it definitely did for me.
Would you like to earn a bit of extra income whilst on maternity leave?
Worried about returning to work when it’s over?
Want extra income from a flexible, home based business?
I’m looking to extend my team & help other mummies to build their own business from home, partnering with the global Number 1 anti-ageing skincare company.
Promote online, in person or corporate/ business sales.
For more information & a no obligation chat, contact Katie on:
Temporary Support Worker jobs available in this area!
We are looking for a caring person to support a child with a disability in their own home
Travel time and mileage paid, car essential
Variable days, 7.30am – 9.30am and 5pm – 7pm
Come and work for a highly regarded local charity
Permanent posts are also available – Ryedale Special Families provides fun social groups for children, young people and young adults.
Please call 01653 699000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Have you worked with children or young people in a professional capacity or are you already a foster carer?
Do you have the skills needed to deal with complex or challenging behaviours in children and young people?
Then we want to hear from you!
We offer an excellent package of training and support, plus opportunities for development as well as tax free payments and allowances.
For example, as a specialist foster carer with us you could receive over £34k per annum, based on a 52 week placement, child aged 11 – 15.